TEENSY v3.2 - 32 BIT ARDUINO COMPATIBLE MICROCONTROLLER BOARD
The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontroller development system, in a very small footprint, capable of implementing many types of projects. All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port.
Version 3.2 is a minor upgrade to Teensy 3.1. The main change is an improved 3.3 V regulator, to allow Teensy to directly power ESP8266 Wifi, WIZ820io (W5200) Ethernet, and other power-hungry 3.3 V devices.
- USB can be any type of device
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 - 72 MHz processor
- single push button programming
- easy to use Teensy Loader application
- free software development tools
- works with Mac® OS X, Linux® & Windows®
- tiny size, perfect for many projects
- for additional details and software downloads, see www.pjrc.com
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 MHz CPU (M4 = DSP extensions)
- 256K flash memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21 x high resolution analog inputs (13 bits usable, 16 bit hardware)
- 34 x digital I/O pins (21 shared with analog)
- 12 PWM outputs
- 1 x 12-bit DAC output
- 8 timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM
- USB with dedicated DMA memory transfers
- CAN bus
- 3 UARTs (serial ports)
- SPI, I2C, I2S, IR modulator
- I2S (for high quality audio interface)
- real time clock (with user-added 32.768 crystal and battery)
- 16 general purpose DMA channels (separate from USB)
- touch sensor inputs
- dimensions: 35.6 mm x 17.8 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.