HPX - DOUBLE SIDED CARPET TAPE (25 m x 25 mm)
The 18200 consists of a cloth carrier, coated on both sides with a rubber adhesive. It's a carpet hold-down specially designed for the convention industry. It has an extremely aggressive adhesive for a secure bond, but is also designed for residue-free removal.
- adhesive: rubber
- carrier: cloth
- paper liner
- installation of temporary carpets at conferences or exhibitions (high adhesion and easy removal)
- multi-purpose use for general mounting and holding
- apply the tape: The recommended ambient temperature is between +10°C and +35°C. Surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Avoid touching exposed adhesive surface of the tape, as this impairs performance. Pressure sensitive adhesive must be applied with a maximum of pressure in order to achieve maximum pressure level. The indicated level of performance will be reached after a bonding period of 24 hours at +23 °C.
- storage and shelf life: Clean and dry in a well ventilated area, preferably at a temperature between +10°C and +23 °C. Stored under these conditions shelf life will be a minimum of one year.
- thickness: 0.28 mm
- adhesion to steel: 11 N / 25 mm
- tensile strength : 87.5 N / 25 mm
- maximum operating temperature: 90 °C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.