STEREO FM RADIO SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
The VMA11 is a radio and RDS receiver combined with a powerful and efficient 2.8 W class D audio amplifier. All of this is designed in the familiar Arduino formfactor. In short, this module is ideal if you want to create your own clock radio or if you want to add FM functionality to your projects!
- worldwide FM support
- RDS/RBDS support
- volume control
- automatic frequency control
- automatic gain control
- Arduino® library available
- class D 2.8 W amplifier
- interface: I2C
- power / logic level: 3.3 V
- sensitivity: 1.7 µ V<sub>emf</sub>
- max. output power: 2.8 W (4 Ohm) or 1.6 W (8 Ohm)
- default gain: 18 dB (8 x) (adjustable)
- THD: 0.02 % (1 W 8 Ohm / 1 kHz)
- S/N ratio: 98 dB (1.4 W / 8 Ohm)
- dimensions: 68 x 54 x 23 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.