64 LED RGB MATRIX
Display dazzling, colourful, 2D or 3D, static or animated images and even video straight from your favorite microcontroller platform. Quantity: 1 panel!
Important: To avoid damage to the panel, make sure to observe the safety information supplied with the panel.
- 8 x 8 matrix (1 panel)
- each led is individually addressable
- 16 million colours
- extremely bright
- units can be chained to create bigger displays
- no gaps between chained units
- 3-wire interface
- requires only 1 microcontroller I/O
- drive the panels with the platform of your choice
(Arduino Platform™: Uno, Mega, Yún, Teensy, …)
- compatible with several popular Arduino™ libraries
- .STL file for 3D-printable mounts available
- WS2812S LEDs
- power supply: 5 VDC
- current consumption: 3,5 A / panel max.
- dimensions: 72 x 72 x 3 mm (2.8" x 2.8" x 0.1")
- LED pitch: 9 mm (0,35")
to avoid damage to your expensive panels, make sure to observe the safety information supplied with your panel.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.