FLEXIBLE LED STRIP - COLD WHITE 6500 K - 600 LEDs - 5 m - 24 V
The professional LED strips feature a high luminous flux and output. Every LED is carefully picked to offer white LED strips in 5 different colour temperatures. These LED strips are perfectly suited for a continuous 24/7 operation if installed professionally according to all applicable norms.
These LED strips are entirely casted with a waterproof silicone coating and are therefore suited for outdoor or even underwater use (except for chlorinated or salt water).
- usage: outdoor
- application: decoration, illumination, signalisation
- fixation: mounting clips
- flexible PCB (white)
- contains 600 high brightness LEDs
- optional accessories:
- optional power supply: Switching industrial power supplies, LED power supplies - Aluminium
- optional controllers & LED strip dimmer: LED controllers and - dimmers
- optional connectors: connection wires
- optional cable: 4-CONDUCTOR RGB WIRE FOR CHL SERIES (25 m)
- without coating: ideal for use in aluminium profiles
- IP rating: IP68
- coating: silicone
- colour: cold white
- colour rendering index: >80
- colour temperature: 6500 K
- luminous flux: 966 lm/m
- LED type: 3528
- viewing angle: 120°
- common anode:
- black wire: ground
- red wire: 24 VDC
- power consumption: 9,6 W/m
- dimensions: 5 m x 10 mm
- LED spacing: 8.33 mm
- can be cut every: 6 LEDs (5 cm)
- operation temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.