3D PRINTING PEN
|Removed from our assortment|
|Spare parts (1)|
|This item is replaced by:||3DPEN1|
This 3D printing pen extrudes heated 1.75 mm filament (ABS). The filament cools down once it's printed. This allows you to build 3D structures and shapes.
- light weight design
- slim design comfortable handle
- speed adjustment makes it easy to control the drawing speed
- heating ring and nozzle are an integrated cartridge
- temperature adjustable
- intelligent standby function, enters standby after 5 minutes of idle time
- heat extrusion
- filament: 1.75 mm ABS (included)
- adjustable printing speed
- for: product designers, hobbyists and students
- heating temperature: 160 - 250 °C (320 - 482 °F)
- maximum heating power: 26 W
- power supply: 12 VDC - 3 A
- weight: 65 g (2.4 ounces)
- dimensions: 187 x 43 x 31 mm (7.3 x 1.7 x 1.2 inches)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.