1.75 mm (1/16") PLA FILAMENT - LUMINOUS - 1 kg / 2.2 lb
|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||PLA175L07|
Material safety data sheet
Filament for 3D printers
PLA is a biodegradable plastic with a shiny surface and it is available in different colours.
- good compatibility and biodegradability
- environment-friendly material
- suitable for: Vertex 3D printer VERTEX ORIGINAL 3D PRINTER
- type: PLA
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: reel
- colour: luminous
- density: 1.25 g/cm³ (@ 21.5 °C) / 0.045 lb/in³ (@ 70.7 °F)
- print temperature: 190-225 °C / 374-437 °F
- impact strength: 5 kJ/m² / 2.38 ft-lb/in²
- weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lb
- length: 350-360 m / 1,148-1,181 ft
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 7 cm / Ø 8" x 2.8"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.