RTC SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Add a real time clock shield to your projects to ensure accurate and easy timekeeping. While the shield keeps track of time and date, the controller can focus on other tasks.
- based on Maxim-Dallas DS1307 IC
- counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of month, day of the week, year and leap-year
- 12 or 24h system selectable
- AM/PM indication
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- I2C interface
- accuracy: 20ppm (depends on crystal)
- power consumption: 1.5mA
- with backup battery holder (500nA when running on battery)
- dimensions: 68 x 53mm / 2.67 x 2.08"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.