HPX - CABLE PROTECTION TAPE 19 mm x 10 m (BLISTER)
This cable protection tape is designed for solid and spiral taping of wire harnesses, such as cable harnesses in the passenger compartment of vehicles. This tape is easy to use thanks to its hand tearability and reduced unwinding force, which makes it suitable for mechanical applications.
- usage: temperature: between +10 °C and +49 °C. Surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Avoid touching exposed adhesive surface of the tape, as this impairs the performance. Pressure sensitive adhesive must be applied with a maximum of pressure in order to achieve maximum adhesion. The indicated level of performance will be reached after a bonding period of 24 h at +23 °C.
- thickness: 0.3 mm
- adhesive strength: 14.8 N/25 mm
- tensile strength: 87.5 N/25 mm
- elongation: 15%
- service temperature range: -40 °C to +105 °C
- extreme temperature resistance (low and high): excellent
- ageing resistance: good
- noise reduction: good
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.