VERTEX 3D PRINTER
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Vertex forum topics.
Visit our VERTEX 3D PRINTER website: www.vertex3dprinter.eu
The Vertex is the next generation Velleman 3D printer kit.
Accurate, affordable & Open Source.
But don't take our word for it, check out this review by Make Magazine: Vertex 3D Printer review ( PDF version )
Now available: A 10-pc toolset to help you build the Vertex 3D Printer TOOLSET FOR VERTEX 3D-PRINTER (K8400)
Looking for filament? Check out our wide range of PLA and ABS filaments here!
Looking to become a Vertex expert? Check out the Vertex Starter Pack here!
Looking for a second nozzle? Optional: Second nozzle for Vertex 3D Printer SECOND NOZZLE FOR K8400 - VERTEX 3D PRINTER
Information to read before you build
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: standard: 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- build plate: 215 x 240 mm (8.46" x 9.45")
- build volume: 180 x 200 x 190 mm (7" x 7.8" x 7.5")
- print speed: 30 mm/s - 120 mm/s
- travel speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
- build plate surface: Removable layer of BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately).
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53 mm). Open filament policy.
- prints: PLA, ABS. Testing with other materials in progress.
- nozzle 1&2 diameter: 0.35mm. One nozzle supplied. Second nozzle optional.
- distance between nozzles: 23.7 mm
- Maximum nozzle operating temperature: 260 °C
- firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer. Firmware - user upgradable
- software: Repetier - CuraEngine - Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
- dimensions: X Y Z 360 - 380 - 395 mm (14" x 15" x 15.5") (without filament spools).
- frame: Polycarbonate panels and fibre reinforced molded ABS parts
- weight: 10 kg
- average noise level during operation: 52 dBA (at 1 m)
- ambient operation temperature: max 25 °C
- storage temperature: - 10 °C to + 40 °C
- communication: USB 2.0 or SD card
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based. Dual head and heated bed capable.
- display: 4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
- AC input: 100 - 240 VAC 50-60Hz 150W max.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.