MINI LED DIMMER CONTROLLED BY EXTERNAL PUSH BUTTON
This mini LED dimmer is designed to be used with push buttons in residential buildings. The dimmer fits perfectly in a standard mounting box. The dimmer can be controlled by only 1 push button. There are 3 built-in protection circuits for incorrect polarity, overload, and short circuit.
- ideal for use with single colour LED strips. See our website.
- dimming operation via an external push button
- short push: on-off
- long push: dimming
- memory function: the device remembers the last used function on power loss. On power restore, the last used function is automatically activated.
- can be used with:
- Niko® push buttons
- Bticino® push buttons
- 3 built-in protections:
- incorrect cable polarity
- short circuit
- power supply: 12-24 VDC
- maximum load: 5 A
- PWM frequency: ± 1 kHz
- dimensions: 40 x 13 x 8 mm
- cable length:
- power supply cables: 2 x 10 cm
- push button cables: 20 cm
- weight: 15 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.