AUDIO SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
- 60 second recording time
- start playback, record,… via on-board buttons or via Arduino® UNO
- playback via a speaker or a line output
- downloadable sample sketch and library
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- audio sample frequency: 8 kHz
- uses pin 10 on an Arduino® UNO board as a Chip Select
- uses the ICSP pins on an Arduino as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
- memory write up to 100.000 X
- dimensions: 80 x 55 x 30 mm / 3.15 x 2.16 x 1.18"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.