Wiha Needle-nose pliers Professional with cutting edge curved shape, approx. 40° (26724) 160 mm
- standards: DIN ISO 5745
- head shape: angled, approx. 40°
- extra long cutting edge for flat and round cables
- gripping surfaces partially serrated in parts
- cutting edges additionally induction hardened to approx. 62 HRC
- material: high-quality tool steel, tempered
- gripping and holding as well as cutting soft and hard wires and cables
- preferred choice in the mechanical sector
- series: Z 05 1 05
- overall length: 160 mm
- medium hard wire: 2.5 mm
- hard wire: 1.8 mm
- weight: 155 mm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.