I/O SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
General purpose INPUT - OUTPUT shield for Arduino®
Also available as completely mounted module VMA05.
- 6 relay outputs: 0.5A max 30V (*)
- 6 analog inputs
- 6 digital inputs
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 1 A (max.) load per output
- 30 V max. per output
- uses pin 8 to 13 as outputs, pin A0 to A5 as analog inputs, and pin 2 to 7 as digital inputs
- dimensions: 68 x 53mm / 2.67 x 2.08"
(*) It is required to power the Arduino UNO (not supplied) with a 12V DC 500mA power supply (not supplied)
This shield will not work with the Arduino Yún. Use the KA08 or VMA08 with the Arduino Yún.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.