MOTOR & POWER SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Power shield that can drive: relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors.
Also available as completely mounted module VMA03.
- 2 channels
- choose between an external or internal (Vin) power supply
- based on the dual full bridge driver L298P
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 2.5 A (max.) output current (each channel)
- 50 V (max.) external power supply input
- used pins on an Arduino UNO board can be selected to accommodate for other stacked shields
- dimensions: 68 x 53mm / 2.67 x 2.08"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.