RGB LED CONTROLLER - RF VERSION
VM192RF is a radio remote controlled RGB driver for 12 or 24VDC led strips. It allows you to set a colour manually or loop through all colours automatically, with 4 selectable fading speeds. A built-in dimmer allows the user to adjust the intensity,
regardless of the chosen colour or mode.
- includes one 4 channel RF remote
- up to 5 remotes can be linked
- multiple controllers in a single room is possible
- colour, intensity and mode are retained and will be restored after a power
- speed determined by jumper setting
- can also be used as a single channel led dimmer
- smooth manual scrolling through red-orange-yellow-green-blue-indigo-violet
with up/down buttons
- fix a manually selected colour
- power supply: 12..24VDC
- current: 2.5A/channel max. (30W/12V, 60W/24V max.)
- PWM frequency: 245Hz, 10-bit
- intensity levels: 32
- colour loop time (R->G->B->R): 50s, 1m40s, 2m30s or 3m20s
- max. ambient temp: 30°C / 86°F
- RF frequency: 433.92MHz
- remote power supply: or ALKALINE MN21 V23A 12V-38mAh 4223.101.401 (1pc/bl) 12V battery (included) ALKALINE V23A / EL12 12 V (5pcs/bl)
- controller: 80x70x23mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.9"
- remote: 88x37x13mm / 3.46x1.45x0.5"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.