7-channel input module (potential free + pulse) for DIN rail
Connect any type of sensor or switch (distance is not an issue) and you can control anything. E.g. connect the motion detector of your driveway and switch on the garden lighting for 2 minutes… The module has very extended timer functions.
The first 4 inputs can be used as counter inputs for connection of a kWh or other pulse counter, to measure the power consumption. Measured values can then be shown on a VMBGPODB or VMBGPODW glass control module, and can also be used as alarm values to trigger Velbus events (eg. switch on or off relays).
- contacts may be placed at a long distance from the module
- local buttons and LED indication per input
- different reaction times can be set for each input: 0, 1, 2 or 3 seconds
- complete configuration via Velbus PC interface (e.g.VMB1USB, VMBRSUSB) and VELBUSLINK
- detects long or short press to activate second channel
- multi-channel possibility, each short press activates next channel
- extended day, week and year timers with possible sun (rise/set) synchronisation
- connect a kWh counter (VMBKWH14, VMBKWH18 or VMBKWH310) and monitor your energy consumption using VELBUSLINK or one of our operation panels VMBGPODW, VMBGPODB or VMBLCDWB.
- LED indication for supply and data
- power supply: 12...18 VDC
- consumption: 30 mA standby, 150 mA max.
- 250 possible addresses
- dimensions: 90 x 36 x 58 mm / 3.5 x 1.4 x 2.3"
- width: 2 DIN modules
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.