1-CHANNEL USB STEPPER MOTOR CARD
While the motor turns you can simultaneously check the status of the dry-inputs (ex. emergency stop signal, limit detection...).
Use the switch inputs to test the motor.
Can be used in every application where positioning is needed
(for example, plotter, printer, valves, automations …).
- capable of driving 1 stepper motor
- suited for bipolar motors
- current of the motor can be adjusted (trimmer)
- over current protection sensing
- onboard switch mode supply
- USB connection: control the motor using your computer
- DLL file supplied to write your own software
- includes board-to-wire connections
- power output: 750 mA continuous, (1 A peak)
- wide range AC - power input: 5 ... 30 V
- 5 dry-contact inputs
- 1 logic open collector output
- power supply: 10 ... 30 VAC
- dimensions: 117 x 65.5 x 25 mm / 4.6 x 2.58 x 0.98"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.