POE ADAPTER KIT - TP-LINK
The PEO02 is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m away. The PoE kit uses two devices, one, the 'injector' injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the other, the 'splitter' placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- Delivers power up to 100 meters
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- 12/9/5VDC triple output adapts to different IP Cameras
- use with non POE IP cameras: CAMIP9, CAMIP13, CAMIP5N1, CAMIP7N, CAMIP10 & CAMIP14N
- Interface ports:
- input port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- output port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- power supply: 15.4W
- output voltage: 12/9/5VDC
- dimensions: 81 x 52 x 24mm
- operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.