POE INJECTOR - TP-LINK
Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology allows for transmitting power and data through a standard twisted pair cable in a local network. A POE-compatible IP camera can be powered through its network cable and no longer needs an additional local power connection. The POE power can be added via a POE router/switch or a POE power injector. POE technology is also known as the IEEE 802.3AF standard.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- Delivers power up to 100 meters
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- compatible IP camera: CAMIP11, CAMIP12, CAMIP16, CAMIP17, & CAMIP19 IP CAMERA - OUTDOOR - DOME PTZ - EAGLE EYES - ETS - POE - 2 MP
- Interface ports:
- input port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- output port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- power supply: 15.4W
- input voltage: max. 48VDC
- dimensions: 81 x 52 x 24mm
- operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.