POE INJECTOR - TP-LINK
Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology allows for transmitting power and data through a standard twisted pair cable in a local network. A POE-compatible IP camera can be powered through its network cable and no longer needs an additional local power connection. The POE power can be added via a POE router/switch or a POE power injector. POE technology is also known as the IEEE 802.3AF standard.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- Delivers power up to 100 meters
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- compatible IP camera: CAMIP11, CAMIP12, CAMIP16, CAMIP17, & CAMIP19 IP CAMERA - OUTDOOR - DOME PTZ - EAGLE EYES - ETS - POE - 2 MP
- Interface ports:
- input port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- output port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- power supply: 15.4W
- input voltage: max. 48VDC
- dimensions: 81 x 52 x 24mm
- operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.