6-CHANNEL HD NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER - HDMI - ONVIF - EAGLE EYES
This high definition Network Video Recorder (NVR) combined with Megapixel IP cameras provides a high-resolution IP-based security video system. This system is ONVIF certified: it is compatible with all major professional IP security products which are ONVIF certified.
The system has an easy plug-and-play and an extended configuration procedure, which makes this NVR accessible for novice, intermediate and advanced users.
The Event Trigger System (ETS) function automatically adjusts the video resolution to optimize the recording efficiency.
The HDMI TV Video output supports 1080P image quality.
Advanced mobile surveillance is available via the free EagleEyes software.
The system is compatible with iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and Symbian.
EAGLE EYES website
View the CCTV Table 2013 (Pdf)
- high definition recording
- 6 channel video recording:
- real-time mode: 3 channels x 1.3 Mpixel (25 ips) + 3 channels x VGA (25 ips)
- smart event record mode (with ETS IP camera): 6CH x VGA (25ips) + event trigger channel up to 2Mpixel
- mobile surveillance via free EagleEyes software on iPhone, iPad, and Android
- mobile phone connection via GPRS, 3G data or Wi-Fi
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) display and USB mouse
- high compatibility and offsite backup:
- compatible with all major IP cameras that are ONVIF certified
- added NAS function to back up all kind of IP cameras on the internet
- works with free Central Management System (CMS) software for offsite backup
- local and remote control completely independent
- HDMI video output resolution up to 1080p
- optional monitor: MONSCA8
- optional hard disk: HD500GB/S, HARD DISK 1TB - SATA
- USB mouse: GE31010826101, GE31011039100, GE31030414100
- compatible with powerline adapter: EM8017, EM8024, EM8025, EM8026
- IP cameras:
- suitable: CAMIP11, CAMIP12, CAMIP16
- also compatible with: CAMIP9, CAMIP13, CAMIP14 & ONVIF cameras
- Note: this product requires a minimum of network installation knowledge
- video compression: H.264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG
- video input: 1 LAN port up to 6 channels with a 6-port hub/switch
- video output: HDMI output 1920 x 1080 pixels
- recording capacity: up to 150 ips @ 720P image quality (32 Mbps)
- hard disk storage: SATA x 2, supported HDD capacity up to 3TB
- recording mode: manual / timer / motion / alarm
- multiplex operation: live display, record, playback, backup and network
- audio I/O: 1 audio input, 1 audio output (mono)
- motion detection area: 22 x 18 grid per camera
- motion detection sensitivity: 10 adjustable variables with precise calculation for motion detection
- pre-alarm recording: yes
- backup device: USB 2.0 backup and network remote backup
- web interface:
- supports free CMS software (Windows & Mac OS)
- all major internet browsers via Java, QuickTime and VLC plug-in (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome)
- remote alarm notification: SMS message, e-mail and image uploading to FTP sites
- network connection: supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP and DDNS function
- alarm I/O: 1 input, 1 output
- power source: 19 VDC / 2.1 A (incl.)
- power consumption: < 40 W
- operating temperature: 10 °C ~ 40 °C
- system recovery: system auto recovery after power reconnected
- dimensions: 375 x 55 x 264 mm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.