USB TUTOR MODULE
Take your first steps into the PC-USB world.
This tutor will teach you to master USB communication with external devices.
Examples and tutorial in Microsoft Visual Basic, C++ & C# editions
EDU05 USB Tutor board demo
- part of our EDUKIT range
- starting from an already made example program, this module will teach you how to:
- read up to 8 push buttons and activate a PC event
- light up to 8 LEDs using your PC
- read the value of 2 different potentiometers (analog value)
- read and display the temperature on the PC
- read the value of a temperature dependent resistor (NTC)
- read the value of a light dependant resistor (LDR)
- dim a white LED using your PC
- learn how to display text on an LCD using your PC
- learn how to combine the above and use the LCD to display push button press, display values..
- USB 1.1 - 2.0 compatible
- USB powered + LED indicator
- PC with windows XP or higher (internet needed for software download)
- digital input/output:
- 8 definable push buttons
- 8 definable LEDs
- 1 White LED
- analog input:
- temperature sensor
- NTC resistor
- LDR resistor
- 2 potentiometers
- 16 character 1 line LCD
- included: USB cable
- board dimensions: 75 x 75 mm / 3 x 3"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.