1 MHz POCKET FUNCTION GENERATOR
|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||HPG1MK2|
A complete function generator in pocket format!
Now you can take test signals on the move, 3 waveforms can be selected.
Set the output voltage or frequency and select signal waveform using the on the screen menu.
A powerful sweep function is also included.
- DDS type generator (Direct Digital Synthesis)
- DAC resolution: 10 bits
- frequency range: from 1 Hz to 1.000.000 Hz (± 0.01%)
- frequency steps: 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz
- waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- sweep function with bi-direction option
- output voltage: max. 8 Vpp
- real output level measurement: dBm / Vrms or Vpp readout (± 3 %)
- typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.1% @ 0dB / 600 ohm
- square wave rise/fall time: typ. 0.2 µs
- output impedance: 50 ohm
- multi-language menu (Eng / Fre / Dut / Ge / Es )
- white LED backlight
- charging power supply: 9 Vdc/200 mA
- operates on NiMH rechargeable battery pack (included)
- dimensions: 74 x 114 x 29 mm / 2.9 x 4.5 x 1.14"
- in the box:
- handheld Pocket Generator
- getting started manual
- BNC adapter, BNC male to RCA female
- BNC male to 2x 4mm banana plug
- USB power supply adaptor
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.