HANDHELD POCKET SCOPE 40 MS/s (probe included)
|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||HPS140MK2|
Do not let its size fool you!
This Oscilloscope packs a lot of power in a tiny box.
Now you can really take a powerful oscilloscope everywhere.
Visit our HPS140 website for more information and user demos: www.hps140.com
Visit our HPS140 forum: HPS140 Handheld Pocket Oscilloscope Forum
- 40Mega samples/sec in real time
- bandwidth up to 10MHz
- full auto range option
- sensitivity down to 0.1mV
- signal markers for amplitude and time
- memory Hold function
- direct audio power measurement
- USB battery charger included
- X10 measuring probe included
- bandwidth: up to 10 MHz (-3dB or -4dB at selected ranges)
- input range: 1mV to 20V/division in 14 steps
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- real-time sample rate up to 40MS/s
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- time base: 250ns to 1h per division
- auto set-up function (or manual)
- probe x10 readout option
- readouts: DC, AC+DC,True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Min-Max. (±2.5%)
- audio power measurement from 2 to 32 ohms
- hold & store function
- time and Voltage markers readout
- Max. 100Vp AC+DC
- white LED backlight
- operates on NiMH rechargeable battery pack (included)
- operates up to 6 hours on one charge*
- charging power supply: 9Vdc/200mA
- for use on CLASS II pollution degree II installations
- dimensions: 74 x 114 x 29mm / 2.9 x 4.5 x 1.14"
- weight: 200g, (7oz)
* Do not use the device while using the USB charger, then use a standard 9Vdc mains adaptor
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.