FROST PROTECTION HEATING CABLE WITH THERMOSTAT - 24 m
The built-in thermostat ensures that the cable is powered and heats up when the temperature drops below +3°C (37.4°F). Power is cut and heating stops when temperature rises above +3°C (37.4°F)
- frost protection heating cable protects pipes against frost
- cable can stay plugged in as long as it's wrapped around a pipe
- with thermostat (not adjustable)
- length: 24 m
- input voltage: 220/240 V - 10 W/m
- operating temperature: -60 to +180 °C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.