MINI USB INTERFACE BOARD
"Use your PC to connect to the outside World"
Test software and examples downloadable via www.velleman.eu !
- very Small, universal USB powered & controlled I/O board !
- add USB interface to existing equipment
- 15 inputs / outputs, including analogue inputs / digital inputs/outputs and PWM outputs
- the number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting two cards to the PC's USB connectors
- all communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
- 5 x analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5V / (30K)
- 8 x digital 5V inputs/outputs with on-board LED indication: Input/output mode is selectable in groups of 4 terminals
- 1 x 32 bit pulse counter up to 1MHz input frequency
- 2 x 8 bit 5V PWM outputs: 0 to 100%
- on-board LED indication for I/O and PWM outputs
- output current, PWM: 10mA / Digital outputs: 6mA
- up to 2 cards can be connected to one PC
- USB port: USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
- DLL supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7*
- PWM frequency selection: 2930Hz,11.7kHz or 46.9kHz
- command execution time, read:
- read: 4ms
- write: 1ms
- power consumption through USB port: approx. 50mA
- dimensions: 68 x 40 mm / 2.7 x 1.6"
you may write custom Windows* Applications in Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft VC, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL
*Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.