4-channel relay module with voltage outputs for DIN rail
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
4-channel relay module with 40 modes.
- different operation modes: moment control, on/off control, start/stop timer, staircase lighting timer, non-restartable timer, switch-off delay, switch-on delay, start timer by releasing push button, timer with blinking effect, 2-way timer...
- free programmable timer functions (using Velbus Link software and USB/RS232 interface ( , VMB1RS or USB configuration module for universal mounting )) configuration module with USB and RS-232 interface for DIN rail
- 250 possible id addresses
- manual push buttons on board for testing purposes
- Velbus® connection
- 4 Modules wide on the DIN rail
- firmware upgradeable through the Velbus system
- type: 4 voltage outputs
- DC: 12A / 30VDC max. voltage outputs
- AC: 16A / 230VAC max. voltage outputs
- max. total current: 12A / 30VDC or 16A / 230VAC all channels combined
- high inrush (80A) current relays are used
- power supply: 15±3VDC
- typical power consumption: 250mA max. (30mA standby)
- dimensions: 90 x 71 x 58mm / 3.5 x 2.8 x 2.3"
- width: 4 DIN modules
- protocol manuals for developers: available for download at https://github.com/velbus
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.