configuration module with USB and RS-232 interface for DIN rail
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
DIN rail module to configure and control your Velbus system using a PC. Includes a USB and a RS-232 connection port (suitable for long connection wires). You can always choose which connection type you use.
- galvanic separation between the computer and the VELBUS system
- full VELBUS 16.6kbps protocol compliant
- velbus short circuit protection to power and bus
- self restoration after bus error
- USB power indication
- USB V2.0 compatible (full speed 12Mb/s)
- uses standard Microsoft™ Windows™ 'usbser.sys' driver
- RS232 :
- full duplex RS232C communication with PC
- baud rate: 38400
- databits: 8
- parity: none
- stopbits: 1
- RTS: high
- DTR: low
- velbus power supply: 15±3VDC
- velbus power consumption: 15mA
- USB power consumption: 35mA
- dimensions: 90 x 36 x 58mm / 3.5 x 1.4 x 2.3"
- width: 2 DIN modules
- protocol manuals for developers: available for download at https://github.com/velbus
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.