8-CHANNEL USB RELAY CARD
Eight relay channels controlled by your computer!
Use your computer USB port to connect to the outside world
Connect up to 16A to each of the high power relays.
Board space for extra VDR noise suppressors is provided and on board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays.
A dll for own software development can be downloaded from our web site.
Test software completes the package.
- USB-controlled relay card
- manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation
- DLL for own software development (download only)
- event-driven and open protocol
- two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- optional VDR (type VDR300) transient suppression for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
- minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- internet connection for software download
- optional DIN rail enclosure: (Note: cut out the USB connector) DIN-RAIL ENCLOSURE
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm / 6.3 x 4.2 x 1.2"
iPhone / iPad application
Control the K8090 over a local LAN or the internet "K8090 application"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.