temperature controller with LCD display and time backup for use with VMB1TS(W), black
Verify the temperature in each room and adjust when desired. Set up a weekly program for the living room, set the whole system to night mode for 21 days, set the bathroom temperature to 24° for 2 hours… are some of the options. It doesn't make a difference whether you use a centralized heating system or local heaters.
Compatible with Bticino® frames : Living®, Light® & Light-Tech®
- multi-language menu (EN/FR/DE/ES/NL)
- label for each sensor (max 16 characters)
- one button direct sensor access
- up to 32 sensors per controller
- zone creation (max 7)
- night / Day or Comfort setting
- programmable week/day timer, 31 steps per sensor
- wake-up function with automatic heating option
- sleep function (temporary program override)
- cooling or heating option
- multiple temperature alarms (anti freeze, anti overheat...)
- celsius or Fahrenheit display
- adjustable hysteresis
- history: min./max. temperature and total activated time
- low backup battery indication
- pin code protection for configuration menu
- 2 lines 16CH LCD with white LED backlight
- power supply: 15±3VDC
- heating range: 0° to 54° (default from 16° to 36°)
- cooling range: 0° to 54° (default from 5° to 30°)
- local or PC configuration (VelbusLink + interface)
- backlight timer option
- power consumption: 50mA (backlight ON)
- battery backup: 1x CR2032 (included)
- communication: Velbus protocol
- dimensions (WxHxD): 66 x 44 x 40 mm (w.o. cover plate)
- cover plate (VMBFDG or VMBFLG) not included!
- pattress box (VMBBOX) not included!
- protocol manuals for developers: available for download at https://github.com/velbus
Also available in white
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.