RGB LED EFFECT GENERATOR WITH RF REMOTE CONTROL
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||CHLSC15|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Ideal for use with flexible LED light strips, ex
CHLS24RGB, CHLS15RGB, CHLS7RGB, CHLS22RGB, CHLS27RGB
1 remote control "VM130T" included.
Multiply the output power of your Velleman LED controller with RGB POWER SLAVE MODULE 3 x 4A
Infosheet: LED controller selection guide
- suited for both incandescent bulbs and LEDs
- hard transition effects: runnning light, strobe, colour loops, etc.
- smooth fade effects: colour change, flame effect, random colours, slow off etc.
- wide-range effect speed adjustment
- memory for last selected effect & speed
- 5 user-editable colour tables
- hi-power MOSFET outputs
- addressable, control up to 7 units independently
- 2-channel RF remote control: VM130T
- USB to RF remote control transmitter: K8074
- 256 intensity levels/ch.
- outputs: 12V/3A
- LED PWM freq: <u>+</u> 300Hz
- power supply: 12V/9A max
- Remark: Only connect 1 RGB LED strip (e.g. CHLS7RGB) of max. 3x1A/24V when using power supply PSIN06024
- TX/RX: 433MHz operation
- dimensions: <U>+</U> 80x70x23mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.9"
Press and hold both buttons until leds blank to turn off the RGB controller with the supplied RF remote control.
Wireless control from PC also possible with optional K8074 USB to RF converter and free demo software. Easy protocol Design your own application!
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.