RGB LED STRIP EFFECT GENERATOR
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||VM150|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Ideal for use with flexible LED light strips, e.g.
CHLS24RGB, CHLS15RGB, CHLS7RGB, CHLS22RGB, CHLS27RGB
Multiply the output power of your Velleman LED controller with RGB POWER SLAVE MODULE 3 x 4A
Infosheet: LED controller selection guide
- suited for both incandescent bulbs and LEDs
- up-down level adjustment for each output
- hard transition effects: runnning light, strobe, colour loops, etc.
- smooth fade effects: colour change, flame effect, random colours, slow off etc.
- wide-range effect speed adjustment
- hi-power MOSFET outputs
- memory for last selected effect & speed
- easy up/down effect selection
- suited for common anode RGB strips
- 256 intensity levels/ch.
- current limit possible <U>(on-board resistor needed)</U>
- LED PWM freq: 82Hz
- power supply: 10-15VDC/9A max. OR 24VDC regulated /3A max. (e.g. PSIN06024)*
- RGB output: 3 x 3A
- dimensions: ± 80x70x23mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.9"
Only connect 1 RGB LED strip (e.g. LS24M230RGB) of max. 3x1A/24V when using power supply RS-75-24
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.