RESISTOR 25W 0E27
These wirewound 25W resistors can handle continuous high power dissipation in a compact size. The resistor is moulded in an anodized aluminium heat sink for maximum heat dissipation.
- applications: instrumentation, TV's and audio systems, video recorders, computers, ...
- resistance: 0.27 ohm
- power: 25W
- resistance tolerance: ± 5%
- temperature coefficient: ± 200ppm/°C
- load: delta R/R < ±1% + 0.05 ohms (surface temperature rise 350°C max.)
- short-time overload: delta R/R < ±2% + 0.05 ohms (100% rated power 5s)
- insulation resistance: 500VDC / min. 100M ohms
- dielectric withstanding voltage: 3000VAC, 60s
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.