USB configuration module for universal mounting
USB interface to configure and control your Velbus system using a PC. Can be mounted anywhere, even hidden behind a blank frame (e.g. VMBFBI).
- VELBUS system control through a computer
- galvanic separation between the computer and the VELBUS system
- LED indication for:
- power voltage
- status of the USB communication
- data reception and forwarding through VELBUS
- USB v2.0 compatible (full speed 12Mb/s)
- uses Microsoft Windows 'usbser.sys' driver
- not available in Switzerland
- also available as: DIN-rail module configuration module with USB and RS-232 interface for DIN rail
- power supply: 15±3VDC
- power consumption: 13mA
- dimensions: 43 x 40 x 18mm / 1.7 x 1.6 x 0.7"
- consumption USB port: 35mA
- protocol manuals for developers: available for download at https://github.com/velbus
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.