FULLY AUTOMATIC CHARGING SYSTEM FOR LEAD-ACID BATTERIES - 12V / 1.25A
- complete 4-step constant current charging program
- qualification: ensure safety by verifying battery status prior to charging
- bulk charge: raises battery voltage up to 80%
- absorption charge: forces current to fully charge the battery
- float charge: maintains battery fully charged at proper working voltage
- switches automatically from charge to float charge
- perfect for a wide range of lead acid battery styles
- temperature compensation ensures optimal charge voltage even in extreme weather conditions
- reverse polarity protection ensures safety
- powder-coated aluminium chassis
- output: 12V / 1.25A max.
- weight: 1kg
- dimensions: 93 x 82 x 105mm
- length output cord: 190cm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.