8-CHANNEL PUSH-BUTTON MODULE
|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Connect any type of switch to control anything on the bus. Also use the feedback options to verify instantly whether the commands were executed. Verify whether the lights in the children's rooms are off and intervene when necessary. Switch everything off when leaving, choose the desired atmosphere or have it set automatically in the evening: these are only a few of the possibilities.
- connection for up to 8 push buttons
- connection possibility for a LED parallel to the push button
- LED indication for:
- each push button
- power voltage
- data reception and forwarding through VELBUS
- can be used with:
- Niko® push buttons
- Bticino® push buttons
- Velleman mini push button with blue LED, ordernr. MINI PUSH BUTTON WITH BLUE LED 1P SPST OFF-(ON)
- Velleman mini push button with red LED, ordernr. MINI PUSH BUTTON WITH BLUE LED 1P SPST OFF-(ON)
- Velleman mini push button with white LED, ordernr. MINI PUSH BUTTON WITH BLUE LED 1P SPST OFF-(ON)
- push button debounce: 65ms
- 252 possible addresses
- power supply: 12 ... 18VDC
- consumption: 30mA max.
- dimensions : 58 x 46 x 15 / 2.3 x 1.8 x 0.6"
- protocol manuals for developers: available for download at https://github.com/velbus
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.