PIC® PROGRAMMER AND EXPERIMENT BOARD
|While stock lasts|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Suitable for programming Microchip® FLASH PIC(tm) microcontrollers.
- supports 4 different 300 mil. PICs: 8p, 14p, 18p and 28p
- test buttons and LED indicators to carry out educational experiments, such as the enclosed programming examples
- easy connection to a PC through the serial port
- enclosed is a Flash Microcontroller (PIC16F627) that can be reprogrammed up to 1000 times for experimenting at will
- software to compile and program your source code is included
- power supply: 12 or 15V DC, min. 300mA, non-regulated adapter (PS1205 / PS1208 / PS1508 (230Vac), PS1208USA (115Vac))
- IBM compatible PC, Pentium or better, with Windows™ 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, CDROM and a free serial RS232 port (cable included, e.g)
- dimensions: 145 x 100mm (5.8" x 4.0")
Check out the latest in PIC programming
For a list of the supported controllers, see PICprog software
The Microchip name and logo, PIC, and PICmicro are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc. in the USA and other countries
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.