WIRELESS VHF TIE CLIP MICROPHONE 182.400MHz FOR MICW9AC
- wireless tie-clip microphone: ideal for teachers, school meetings, speeches, etc.
- frequency: 182.400MHz
- for: MICW9AC
- frequency stability: ± 0.005% / 25°C
- modulation mode: FM (F3E)
- max. deviation: ± 40kHz
- receiving mode: quartz-controlled frequency
- frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- carrier frequency range: 160-245MHz
- modulation tone frequency: 32.768kHz
- spurious emissions: 55dBc
- RF output power: 10mW
- power supply: 1 x 9V E-block (6LR61C)
- current : < 20mA
- dimensions: 106 x 66 x 23mm
- weight: 80g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.