A series of mechanical motorised kits for future engineers. Familiarise yourself with the operation of transmissions steered through gears or pulleys. Easy to build, no glue or soldering required.
- transmission: gear drive operation
- supplied with: pre-punched boards, gearbox, gears, shafts, switch, motor, battery holder and all necessary parts
- instructions are easy to follow
- required tools: knife, screwdriver, long-nose pliers
- dimensions: 410 x 175 x 75mm / 16.14 x 6.9 x 2.9"
- powered by: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.