WIMA 0.22µF 630V 15mm
WIMA capacitors have reliable internal end terminations. They use a simple concept : the wire makes electrical contact with the complete surface of the electrode, which ensures minimal inductance. This results in capacitors with a good attenuation and self-resonance (see technical data and graphs).
Capacitors that meet strict requirements PCM 7.5 - 37.5mm.
Metallised polyester film.
- pitch: 15mm
- operating voltage (max.): 630V
- capacitance: 0.22µF
- dielectric material: polyethylene terephthalate film
- capacitor electrodes: vacuum-deposited aluminium
- encapsulation: flame-retardant plastic case, UL 94 V-0, with epoxy resin seal / colour : red / marking : black
- test specifications: in accordance with CECC30400 and IEC 384-2
- testing category: 55/100/21 in accordance with IEC
- test voltage: 1.6 Ur, 2 sec.
- temperature range: -55°C to + 100°C
- capacitance tolerances: ± 20% (± 10%)
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.