- VelbusLink 10.8.6
- VelbusLink 10.8.5
- VelbusLink 10.8.4
- VelbusLink 10.8.3
- VelbusLink 10.8.2
- VelbusLink 10.8.1
- VelbusLink 10.8.0
- VelbusLink 10.6.5
- VelbusLink 10.6.4
- VelbusLink 10.6.3
- VelbusLink 10.6.2
- VelbusLink 10.6.1
- VelbusLink 10.6.0
- VelbusLink 10.1.10
- VelbusLink 10.1.9
- VelbusLink 10.1.8
- VelbusLink 10.1.7
- VelbusLink 10.1.6
- VelbusLink 10.1.5
- VelbusLink 10.1.4
- VelbusLink 10.1.3
- VelbusLink 10.1.2
- VelbusLink 10.1.1
- VelbusLink 10.1.0
- VelbusLink 10.0.7
- VelbusLink 10.0.6
- VelbusLink 10.0.5
- VelbusLink 10.0.4
- VelbusLink 10.0.3
- VelbusLink 10.0.2
- VelbusLink 10.0.1
- VelbusLink 10.0.0
- VelbusLink 9.86.08
- VelbusLink 9.86.07
- VelbusLink 9.86.06
- VelbusLink 9.86.05
- VelbusLink 9.86.04
- VelbusLink 9.86.03
- VelbusLink 9.86.02
- VelbusLink 9.86.01
- VelbusLink 9.86.00
- VelbusLink 9.82.05
- VelbusLink 9.82.04
- VelbusLink 9.82.03
- VelbusLink 9.82.02
- VelbusLink 9.82.01
- VelbusLink 9.82.00
Release date: 2023/02/21
- VBL-509: Synchronise write hangs on Applying configuration
Release date: 2023/02/20
- VBL-503: Rename VMBRYLD-2/VMB4RYNO-2/VMB2BLE-2 to their -1 counterparts
- VBL-504: Implement VMB2BLE build 0x2307
- VBL-506: Error saving project
- VBL-507: Corrupt VMBELO Bitmaps
Release date: 2023/02/09
- VBL-200: Performance improvement: reduce amount of duplicate address checks
- VBL-200: Performance improvement: optimize ELO pages and RLE
- VBL-200: Performance improvement: Write Skip Region
- VBL-432: VMBDALI Group indexing error
- VBL-458: VMBDALI Existing installation spinner
- VBL-459: Synchronized apply packets
- VBL-461: Make project open more resillient
- VBL-462: Action manual open error
- VBL-463: Moving temperature sensors change screensaver page
- VBL-465: Stop gathering module status on project open
- VBL-466: Allow duplicate VMBELx edge lighting actions
- VBL-471: Velbus Energy Management
- VBL-472: Firmware upgrade bug
- VBL-472: Event changes
- VBL-473: Don't request additional VMBGPOx bytes
- VBL-473: VMBDALI Sync changes
- VBL-477: Auto-send interval not retained
- VBL-480: LED Monitoring Feedback icon not present in legend
- VBL-481: Improve lag during status fetching
- VBL-482: Fix TCP memory sync issues
- VBL-484: Double click action to continue
- VBL-491: Buffer full
- VBL-495: VMBDALI invalid group/broadcast status
Release date: 2023/01/23
- Resolved an issue where the manuals could not be downloaded during installation.
Release date: 2022/09/22
- Implemented firmware 0x2235 for VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP/VMCM3.
- Implemented firmware 0x2237 for VMBDALI.
- Implemented a way to stop periodically requesting values of unfolded modules in the project window.
- Packets in the packet log can now be reused when the log is paused.
- Modules in VelbusLink with duplicate addresses or that are undetected will now no longer receive status updates.
- Improved the macro wizard for VMBDALI. It will now automatically select the broadcast channel for use instead of all channels.
- Massively improved the write speed of VMBDALI.
- Removed the "VelbusLink received a fresh coat of paint" window upon first installation of VelbusLink.
- Checking or unchecking the "hide disabled channels" option will now persist accross VelbusLink restarts.
- Resolved an issue where unassigned VMBDALI channels would be put into every group.
- Resolved an issue where addding or editting an action would take a considerable amount of time.
- Resolved an issue where some VMBDALI actions incorrectly had the "Last Active Level" parameter.
- Resolved an issue where replacing a VMBDALI module would not show its channels.
- Resolved an issue in the LCD icons HTML.
- Resolved an issue where the "Subsitute Go to Last Active Level" function was not properly greyed out when not applicable.
- Resolved an issue where connecting to a HomeCenter would not work.
- Resolved an issue where the IP of a network connection was not always fully visible.
- Resolved an issue where VelbusLink would rapidly display Bug Report windows when connected to HomeCenter.
- Resolved an issue where a module would not be pre-selected upon opening the address dialog.
Release date: 2022/08/02
- Implemented firmware 0x2228 for VMBDALI.
- Resolved an issue where the Signum would get an incorrect timezone.
- Resolved an issue where a firmware upgrade of the Signum would loop.
- Resolved an issue where multiple status packets were requested for VMBGPx and VMBGPx-2 modules.
- Resolved an issue where the terminator icon of VMB2BLE would not persist upon saving.
Release date: 2022/06/22
- Implemented firmware 2221 for VMBGPx and VMBELx series.
Release date: 2022/06/13
- Reverted "Connections made over network now also include a delay between packet sends".
Release date: 2022/05/19
- Connections made over network now also include a delay between packet sends.
- Fixed an issue where the New Project dialog would loop infinitely when there is a bus error.
- Resolved an issue where replacing a module in VelbusLink would not propagate to a connected Signum.
Release date: 2022/05/17
- New blind slats mode for VMB2BLE (requires build 2205 or higher).
- Resolved an issue where a dialog asking to enable Master Clock would keep displaying even though “Don‘t Ask Again” was checked.
- Switching HEX/DEC display now properly propagates to Create a Packet in the logging window.
- Resolved an where VelbusLink would show “Invalid memory” upon opening an older project file.
Release date: 2022/03/03
- Reworked the New Project dialog.
- Increased clarity for VMB7IN alarm configurations.
- Re-enabled FAQ downloads during installation.
- In the connection dialog when using a Signum connection, the first entry is now automatically pre-selected.
- Resolved an issue where VMBDALI statusses would not correctly be displayed.
- Resolved an where VelbusLink would crash when adding a layer.
- Resolved an where VelbusLink would show a module upgrade had a critical upgrade pending, despite the module not being able to be upgraded.
- Resolved an issue where consulting action info would result in an error.
- Resolved an issue where sorting addresses in the action dialog would not work.
- Resolved an where changing the zone of a VMB1TS sensor while it was not enabled would result in an error.
- Resolved several issues where layers were not correctly being saved.
- Resolved an issue where loading a sensor configuration file would result in an error.
- Resolved an where it was not possible to copy actions from/to VMB4PD.
- Resolved an issue where the connection status would not get updated upon connecting.
Release date: 2022/02/21
- Resolved an issue where reading the memory map of several modules would fail.
Release date: 2022/02/09
- Resolved an issue where reading module memory would result in a buffer full.
Release date: 2022/01/18
- Upon launching the VMBDALI configuration, a start screen is shown to guide the first-time usage.
- Added Master Clock optimization to improve Master Clock usage.
- VelbusLink can now detect memory dumps from outside VelbusLink (e.g. Signum) and act upon it.
- Implemented VMBELO screensaver memo text options (requires build 2113).
- Every module now keeps track of the maximum amount of actions it can hold.
- Updated the main tree legend to include VMBDALI icons.
- Added a ‘Go to Signum’ button which opens a browser window to the connected Signum.
- It is now possible to see the individual VMBDALI devices dim values (requires build 0x2149 or later).
- The installer now better handles when VelbusLink is already open during installation.
- Increased error visibility in the dark-light configuration.
- VMBELO no longer shows multi-button for non-addressed pushbutton channels.
- The upgrade notification background is now highlighted when an update is available.
- Increased visibility for VMB4PB common anode/cathode switch.
- Channel filter can now correctly identify VMBDALI channels.
- Resolved issues during addressing (e.g. assigning main and secondary addresses now work simultaneously).
- Resolved an issue where finding a module would crash.
- Resolved an issue where copying actions from one channel to another would not correctly.
- Resolved an issue when swapping subject and initiator channels while creating an action.
- Resolved an issue when pressing Next while creating an action.
- Resolved an issue where a VMBDALI device as initiator would not work.
- Resolved an issue where VMBDALI devices were not removed correctly removed from their respective groups upon factory reset.
Release date: 2021/10/21
- Implemented VMBGPOD-2 0x2142.
- Resolved an issue where the the memory write after a firmware would hang indefinitely.
Release date: 2021/09/29
- Added a help text for VMBDALI actions, noting that the device has to support the action.
- Resolved an issue where firmware upgrades would hang indefinitely.
- Resolved an issue where restarting a module would hang indefinitely.
- Resolved an issue where the firmware upgrade dialog showed a progress bar when the upgrade was completed.
- The energy consumption for VMBDALI now correctly shows 300mA.
Release date: 2021/09/21
- Implemented VMBDALI 0x2136.
- Resolved an issue where VMBDALI settings would not be written correctly.
- VMBDALI Device Addressing: Extension now correctly clears existing devices before adopting existing ones.
- Resolved an issue in VMBDALI where a relay device's scenes could not be activated.
- Resolved an issue during installing where certain files could not be written.
Release date: 2021/09/06
- DALI Devices and DALI Groups can now be used as initiators.
- DALI Devices now show their status (update requires Request Status command).
- The DALI dim percentage for action “0214. Atmospheric Dimvalue” is now written correctly.
- DALI Devices that are member of a group now properly display their group in the DALI configuration.
Release date: 2021/08/25
- Resolved an where the Troubleshooting button would not work.
- Corrected text in the Macro Wizard.
Release date: 2021/08/12
- Added a troubleshooting button that leads to the troubleshooting document.
- Replace a module now correctly shows the 'Show only modules with address 0xFF/255' checkbox.
- Resolved an issue where the channels in the operate window would not be displayed correctly.
- Resolved an issue where text was hidden behind a button on VMBDALI.
- Resolved an issue where it was possible to write too many actions to a module.
- Resolved an issue where submodule addresses were not written correctly during replacement or addressing.
- Modules that were collapsed during synchronisation now correctly expand again.
Release date: 2021/06/21
- Resolved an issue where action parameters reset to default while editting
Release date: 2021/06/17
- Firmware upgrades for VMBDALI no longer infinitely loop
- Resolved an issue where VMBGPOD and VMBELO bitmaps are blanked after synchronisation
Release date: 2021/06/15
- Implemented VMBDALI 0x2123
- Implemented VMB4AN 0x2120
- Added a loading spinner to the synchronisation window
- Modules in the project overview are now collapsed when opening the synchronisation and firmware upgrade window
- The connection info is now displayed in the bottom-left corner
- VMBDALI devices are now properly removed upon full DALI addressing
- VMBDALI last active level parameter is now written and loaded correctly
- Action parameters are now properly copied over when copying actions.
- Action parameters are now properly displayed when editting actions.
Release date: 2021/04/22
- Resovled an issue where VMBDALI, VMB4PB and VMBIN would not be available for use
Release date: 2021/04/14
- Implemented VMBDALI, VMB4PB, VMBIN, VBM4RYLD-2, VMB4RYNO-2, VMB2BLE-2, VMB4DC-2 and VMBPIRC-2
- Changed the "Communication error received" dialog to better reflect the bus status and possible resolutions
- Checking for the latest version is now again possible (top-right of the window)
- Connection dialog: changed the field "Password" to "Authentication key" to better reflect Signum naming
- Connection dialog: enable TLS/SSL by default for network connections to better reflect Signum convention
Release date: 2021/03/15
- Resolved an issue with duplicate actions on VMB1RYS.
Release date: 2021/01/29
- Resolved an issue when installing VelbusLink (installer error when manuals selected).
Release date: 2021/01/26
- Added a new look to the VelbusLink installer.
- Implemented several new firmwares:
- VMBELPIR 2104: Light value is now displayed correctly.
- VMBELPIR 2049: Now allows for setting the cycle protect per motion channel (not yet implemented in VelbusLink software).
- VMBGP4PIR, VMBGP4PIR-2 2050: Now allows for setting the cycle protect per motion channel (not yet implemented in VelbusLink software).
- VMBPIRC, VMBPIRM, VMBPIRO 2051: Now allows for setting the cycle protect per motion channel (not yet implemented in VelbusLink software).
- The VelbusLink installer will now correctly always show the language option on startup.
- Fixed an issue when entering a Signum IP-address manually (would not connect to the correct host).
Release date: 2021/01/08
- Added the ability to save the credentials of a network connection (unsafe).
- VMBGPOD now correctly writes the counter unit to the memory map (requires new synchronisation).
- Resolved an issue where the Connection Dialog would crash when the user does not have a network connection.
- Some connection errors should now be handled more gracefully.
Release date: 2020/12/14
- The network connection dialog has been adjusted for use with a password and SSL/TLS.
- Implemented several new firmwares:
- VMB4DC 2048: Resolved an issue with master/slave settings.
- VMBKP, VMBEL1, VMBEL2, VMBEL4, VMBELO, VMBELPIR 2047: Sunrise/sunset program steps will now be correctly executed at the end of October.
- The synchronisation shield will now change when a remote sensor address is changed.
- A warning is now shown when a program step is made for sunrise and sunset settings while they are disabled.
- Pushbutton names are now shown when editing the VMBGPOD and VMBELO bitmap.
- Resolved an issue where a remote Homecenter connection would not succeeed.
- Resolved an issue while setting the 'Edge lit during screensaver' setting.
- Improved several aesthetic features.
- Resolved an issue where pressing 'Next' in the Action dialog would cause an error.
- The VMBELPIR can now correctly be set to factory defaults.
Release date: 2020/10/01
- Fixed an issue where actions would not display properly.
Release date: 2020/09/16
- Upgraded VelbusLink to the new look-and-feel for Velbus.
- Implemented firmware upgrade 2037 for VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP/VMCM3.
- It is now possible to request the clock for VMB4PD (without time).
- Exporting the packet log will now print the time with the correct ms seperator ('.').
- Changed the parameter name for actions 0504 and 0505 to 'Off delay'.
- Improved scanning network for VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP.
- Cooling mode icons are now properly displayed in the project overview.
- Factory reset for VMBELO will now correctly reset the bitmaps.
- Using action 0605 on VMBELPIR will now no longer show as action 0810.
- Fixed an issue with the action wizard while using VMB2BLE as a subject.
- Settings on VMB1TS will no longer be overwritten when expanding it in the project overview.
- Fixed an issue where the bitmaps on VMBGPOD would not correctly be written with quick-sync.
- Offsets can now be correctly used for VMB4AN alarms.
Release date: 2020/06/10
- Implemented VMBELPIR and VMBKP.
- Implemented firmware upgrade 1948 for VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP/VMCM3.
- Added multi-select to copy action window.
- Changed output names on VMBELx modules.
- Resolved an issue with configuring VMBRFR8S over a HomeCenter connection.
- Resolved an issue where firmware upgrades would complete and then start over.
- Resolved an issue where used virtual channels automatically get their reaction time set to 'Disabled', instead of 'Immediate'.
- Resolved an where the default captions of VMBELx channels were not filled in.
- Resolved an issue where copying a module action would result in an error.
Release date: 2020/02/26
Release date: 2020/01/06
- Implemented firmware upgrade 1950 for VMBELO.
- Resolved an issue where the LED feeback intensity on VMBGPO/VMBGPOD modules would default to off.
- Fixed an issue where 'Resend packet' would send a wrong packet when a filter is applied.
Release date: 2019/12/11
- Implemented VMBRFR8S.
- Implemented firmware upgrade 1950 for VMB4AN.
- Channel names for 'Analog out' on VMB4AN are now correctly written to the module.
Release date: 2019/12/05
- It is now possible to operate blind modules and set their position.
- Implemented firmware update 1948 for VMBELx.
- Implemented firmware update 1935 for VMB1BLS/VMB2BLE.
- Implemented firmware update 1917 for VMB4RYLD/VMB4RYNO.
- Added auto-save logging: the current packet log file is now automatically saved. You can access these logs under 'Logging tab' => 'Logs'.
- Added an icon when a channel is configured with, or is part of 'Dual Mode' or 'Multi mode'.
- Added explanations on priorities in edge lighting colors.
- Added support for SSL-secured TCP connections.
- Added most-used actions for VMBELx.
- Added new VMB4AN sensor files.
Unified the look and feel of
- PIR configuration
- backlight configuration
- NO/NC configuration
- temp sensor configuration
- It is now possible to use NO/NC for virtual channels.
- Improved VMB1TC configuration
- Changed show/hide functionality of sensors
- specify 32 max. active sensors
- specify 31 program steps per zone
- specify 31 program steps per sensor
- Changed VMB4AN 'active mode threshold' alarms.
- Virtual channels can now only set their reaction time to 'Immediate' or 'Disabled'.
- Renamed action '0407. Non-retriggerable timer' to '0407. Non-restartable timer'.
- Improved 'Request module time' to work with VMBLCDWB.
- Moved the bus monitor above the ribbon control.
- Correctly handle the amount of analog, energy and temperature sensors on VMBGPOD and VBMELO.
- Entering an offset for a reverse curve VMB4AN will now work correctly.
- Replacing a module will now correctly copy the defective module's actions.
- Resolved an issue in multiple actions wizard where multiple channels would be selected after filtering.
- Several PIR settings are now written correctly.
- Connection dialog will no longer fail to open when there is no network adapter.
- Addresses will now be correctly written when a module has 4 addresses.
- Operating (lock, channel program steps) a VMBLCDWB channel will now work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where VMB7IN counter would not load properly.
- Updating firmwares will now show the correct % left.
- An icon will now correctly show when thermostat programs are disabled on VMBELx.
- Corrected factory defaults of multiple modules.
- Choosing 'Next' when creating an action will now no longer cause a crash.
- Reading/saving the autosend counter value on VMB7IN now works correctly.
- Dragging the middle slider in the project overview will no longer snap to the sides.
- Fixed an issue when changing the project file name in the project overview would cause a crash.
Release date: 2019/11/28
- Fix error in 'Replace a defective module'.
Release date: 2019/09/26
- Implemented firmware update 1939 for VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP/VMCM3.
Release date: 2019/06/21
- Implemented firmware update 1925 for VMBELx.
Release date: 2019/06/17
- Loading program steps from a project file will now work correctly.
Release date: 2019/06/13
- Implemented firmware update 1921 for VMBELx.
- The VelbusLink installer now installs one universal driver instead of prompting for different drivers.
- Changed the installer's default installation path.
Release date: 2019/05/20
- Implemented firmware update 1915 for VMB4DC/VMBDMI/VMBDMI-R (allows setting slow dim speed).
- Implemented firmware update 1920 for VMBELx.
Release date: 2019/05/06
- Implemented firmware update 1917 for VMBELx.
Release date: 2019/04/29
- Implemented firmware update 1917 for VMBGPx.
Release date: 2019/04/26
- Module replacements now require connection to the bus.
- Pressing CTRL+F will now open the search dialog again.
- Resolved issue where firmware upgrading a single module would not work.
Release date: 2019/04/10
- Resolved issue where opening the configuration dialog of VMB7IN resulted in an error.
Release date: 2019/04/09
- Added an icon when a channel is configured with 'Monitor status'.
- Added an icon when a VMB7IN channel is configured as 'Pulse counter'.
- Details of Quick Connect are now shown in the Project Info screen.
- Added Luxom LU0205 sensor data files.
- Implemented VMBELx 1913.
- Implemented VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP/VMCM3 1913.
- Changed VMBELx feedback configuration.
- Re-enabled the dimmer replacement wizard, and added DME to DMI-R.
- Modules with address 254 (0xFE) will no longer be shown at the top of the project navigation.
- Removing multiple actions at the same time will now work.
- Copying actions using CTRL+drag will now work with module actions.
- Resolved an issue where saving a VMBELx color palette would get an incorrect filename.
- Resolved an issue where saving a VMB4AN sensor file would get an incorrect filename.
- Resolved an issue where font sizes in the VMBELO bitmap config would fall back to 0.
- Resolved an issue where text and icons on a VMBELO bitmap were not correctly aligned.
- Detecting sensor channels (e.g. VMBGP4PIR) will now no longer trigger its input channels.
- Addresses shown in the 'As subject' panel will now correctly switch between DEC and HEX view.
- Closing VelbusLink when the project file has changes will now no longer error.
- Fixed an issue where VMBELx' temperature alarm channels would not be shown.
Release date: 2019/02/13
- Resolved an issue when changing a module's adresses.
Release date: 2019/02/12
- Added new 4AN sensors: Tempolec 3104NDG/3115/3128/3128AP.
- Quick connect can now connect to a network connection.
- The icon for duplicate addresses now also show which adress is a duplicate.
- Changed the 'As subject' part of the action pane to now always list the initiator on the left-hand side.
- Resolved an issue where loading a log would not work correctly.
Release date: 2019/02/07
- VelbusLink will now show a message in the top-right corner when a new version is available.
- Updated 'Replace a defective module' to allow GPO to GPOD and DMI to DMI-R.
- Implemented support for VMBUSBIP and VMCM3.
- Re-enabled the Manual dialog.
- The action pane is now split in two parts; one for when the current channel is operating as initiator and one for when the current channel is operating as subject.
- When logging is paused, new packets will now be shown but greyed out.
- Pressing 'Cancel' while closing a project while now longer close VelbusLink.
- Changing the sleeptime interval on VMB4AN will now work correctly.
- A newly created project will now be correctly added to the project history pane.
- Opening a project file from outside VelbusLink should no longer crash VelbusLink.
Release date: 2019/01/21
- Added 'Day of week' and 'Daylight savings' to Request Time.
- Added new 4AN sensors: KTY 81-121, Tempolec TS SND 0xxx, Theben AMUN 716SR.
- Firmware update 0x1903 for VMBELx.
- Actions now automatically get removed in case its module address is changed to 0xFF.
- There can now be duplicates of actions, as long as the parameters are different.
Release date: 2019/01/11
- An asterisk (*) is now shown in the title bar next to the filename when there are unsaved changes.
- Icons have been added to indicate when a button is in Dual or Multi mode.
- VMUSBIP and VMCM3 module have been implemented.
- Firmware update 0x1902 for VMBSIG.
- Added a new module type for configuration modules.
- Improved startup speed.
- Improved synchronisation speed of VMBELO modules.
- Pressing CTRL+S will now correctly save the project file.
- Fixed a bug where a blind's timeout could not be set to 'Continuous'.
Release date: 2018/12/19
- Changed text of power consumption to clarify @ 15V.
- Firmware upgrade on VMB4AN fixed.
- Bootloader icon is now correctly removed when a firmware update sucessfully finished.
Release date: 2018/12/12
- It is now possible to issue a per module scan (right click on module when connected).
- Time on the bus is now synchronised when a new project is created and when a module has finished a firmware update.
- Detector tab in the project navigation has been improved.
- Bootloader icon is now correctly removed when firmware updates stops.
- Connection issues with Homecenter resolved.
- Re-enabled PIR sensitivity settings for VMBPIRx.
- Fixed dip-switch terminators not showing their status.
- Fixed a bug where remote sensors would not be written correctly on VMBGPO with builds 0x1350 or lower.
Release date: 2018/11/27
- Complete look and feel changed (don't worry – everything works the same as you're used to and is still in the same place).
- VMBEL1, VMBEL2 and VMBEL4 modules have been implemented.
- VMBGP1-2, VMBGP2-2, VMBGP4-2, VMBGP4PIR-2 and VMBGPOD-2 modules have been implemented.
- VMSIG module has been implemented.
- Firmware updates for:
- VMB2PBN, VMB6PBN, VMB7IN, VMB8PBU: build 1822
- VMBGPx: build 1848
- Modules with an address of 0xFF (hex), 255 (dec.) will now be listed on top of the project navigation.
- Channels that are disabled will no longer show their status
- Program steps are now sortable.
- When in Advanced mode, modules can now be restarted (right click on module > adavanced > restart).
- Everytime a project is saved, a back-up is stored seperately.
- In the detection tab, modules can now be detected (for VMB4AN).
- An icon has been added for the navigation window to indicate a module is inactive (firmware upgrading or stuck in bootloader).
- While batch firmware upgrading, an estimation of the remaining time is now shown.
- While firmware upgrading, the screen will now refresh itself to avoid going into sleep.
- Calibration configuration of VMB4AN will now be saved in the project file.
- Many configuration dialogs and settings have been adjusted to be more alike.
- Synchronise will now list only two catergories: active modules (ready to synchronize) and inactive modules (undetected, bootloader)
- Quick connect will now always attempt to connect in following order:
- HomeCenter connection (if specified in project file)
- TCP connection (if specified in project file)
- Serial connection (USB) (if connection is found)
- Batch firmware update improvements
- Modules now require synchronisation before updating, except if the module is marked as inactive.
- New 'required' category for inactive modules
- New 'unsynced' category for unsychronised modules
- New 'undetected' category for undetected modules
- Configuration of alarms on VMB4PD has been improved.
- The packet creator has been improved.
- Module remarks can now contain linebreaks
- Sensor channels will now be set as initiator when creating a new action.
- VMB4AN sensors with a decending curve will now have the correct readout value.
- Setting a channel's 'dual mode' reaction time to immediate will now correctly set both involved channels reaction time to immediate.
- Setting a channel's 'dual mode' long-pressed time will now correctly set the long-pressed time on the module.
- Detection of channels will now work correctly and not trigger other channels on the module.
- When a channel is locked, the icon will now display properly.
- When a channel has its program disabled, the icon will now display properly.
- The correct icon for a program step will now shown.
- The traffic monitor will now be shown when connected through HomeCenter or a TCP bus.
- The correct auto-send value for VMB1TS will be shown in configuration.
Release date: 2018/10/30
- The screensaver settings are now correctly written to VMBGPOD FW >= 1817.
Release date: 2018/08/28
- Firmware update through 'Advanced mode' can now be correctly started
Release date: 2018/08/23
- New firmware 1833 for GPOD
Release date: 2018/08/02
- Now correctly allows blind actions to be added when “Slats mode” is activated
Release date: 2018/08/02
- New firmware 1817 for 1BLS
Release date: 2018/06/05
- New firmware 1822 for GP1, GP2, GP4, GPOD, G4PIR (small bugfix concerning multi button-mode)
- Temperature sensor does not have a (useless) mode icon anymore (comfort, day, night, ...)
- Config: temperature alarm and calibration values are now correctly written to the memory map
- Config: “can’t focus disabled or invisible window” error fixed
- Batch firmware updates improved.
Release date: 2018/05/14
- The firmware update icon per module has been replaced by one global icon next to the project name.
Release date: 2018/05/14
- In the French version, a bug is fixed that prevented the VMBMETEO configuration dialog from displaying
Release date: 2018/05/11
- Firmware updates for:
- VMB1BLS, VMB2BLE: build 1816
- VMBGPx, VMBPIRx, VMBVP01x: build 1817
- VMB4AN: build 1818
- Recommended firmware updates icon: an icon now appears next to modules if an important new firmware update is available. Hovering over the icon gives a short explanation about the update.
- Batch firmware updates dialog: a new dialog (found in Tools > Firmware updates) for batch updating the firmware of multiple modules.
- After a firmware update the time is synced to the module
- When a value in the sunrise/sunset table of one module is changed, the change is now automatically synced across all modules that support sunrise/sunset calendar
- The button mode and LED feedback configuration dialogs have been revamped and are now the same across all modules that support it
- Improved address warnings : exclamation mark now only means 0x00, 0xFF or duplicate, and is no longer displayed for virtual modules
- If a module is virtual, a small blue dot appears on the module icon
- "Show advanced features" checkbox in configuration dialogs has been made more useful by including sunrise/sunset table and group alarm settings.
- VMBGPOD will now correctly display selected VMB4AN analog sensors
- The displayed current sunrise/sunset time now correctly calculates Daylight Saving Time
- Various fixes to VMB4AN (requires firmware update to 1818 or higher):
- The value of a configured Mode is now visible when linking actions
- Alarm condition threshold:
- the ‘on value’ can now be equal to the ‘off value’
- Choosing active mode as threshold is now supported
- Better support for sensors with an inverse (descending) curve
- Changing a mode in the Operate dialog now works correctly
- The 0xEA packet will now be correctly interpreted
- Text improvements in VMBMETEO and VMB4AN config dialog
- Added an explanation on the workings of VMB4AN alarms
- It is now possible to use hostnames in TCP connections
- The operate dialog for dimmers now sends the correct dim time parameter for all types of dimmers
- The temperature settings are now also requested on a status request, which corrects an error concerning the Auto-send value
- VMBVP01 module implemented
- implemented "Slats mode" for VMB1BLS/2BLE (requires firmware upgrade to 1809 or higher)
- the synchronize icon will now turn yellow when an address of a module has changed, and an action is affected
- counters of 7IN will now be saved across firmware upgrades
- it is now possible to only show the data bytes in the logging window, instead of the full packet
- the configuration of auto-sending values of sensors is now uniform across all sensor modules
- the sunrise and sunset times for the current day are displayed in the sunrise/sunset calendar of the module
- updated the look and feel of the display configuration of energy counter
- stability on USB connections increased further
- it is now possible to paste bytes in the packet creator
- improved the user interface configuration of dark/light output in VMBPIRM and VMBPIRC
- Program step offsets are now visible in the program steps overview
- renamed actions 0501, 0502 and 0503 to be more descriptive
- configuration for modules with address 0x00 or 0xFF is now disabled
- advanced mode is now toggleable
- users will now be notified in case their module contains address 0
- in the configuration of a program step, the amount of days in a month will now be displayed correctly (instead of always 31)
- in the connection dialog, the user will now have the option to automatically connect in case only one USB connection is found
- editing a duplicate action no longer crashes VelbusLink
- the lock/unlock action of a sensor program step on VMBGP4PIR is now display correctly
- action 0210 will now have the correct parameters
- actions will now have correct default parameters
- various fixes to firmware upgrades (improved stability, correct writing of build numbers)
- Fixed the firmware upgrade on VMB4AN
- Fixed the firmware upgrade on VMBGPx
- GlassPanel channels are now able to be locked correctly in the Operate dialog
- Order of the GP4PIR sensor program steps actions has been adjusted
- Rightclick on action in "Macro wizard" dialog -> "info" now loads the help file
- Firmware upgrade of modules with PIC18F14K50 (VMBPIRO, VMB2BLE, ...) now writes also the new build number
- Velbuslink no longer hangs when writing VMBMETEO factory default
- Rightclick on action in "Edit action" dialog -> "info" now loads the help file
- New/improved icons (see the legend in Velbuslink for more information)
- the chainlink icon next to a channel (for actions) represents now whether the channel is initiator and/or subject
- if a module contains a module-action a (new) icon will be shown
- added icons next to VMB6PBN and VMBGPxxx channels that indicate which physical button correspond with the channel
- icons for program steps/sunrise/sunset give more information
- improvement of drag and drop creation of actions
- it is now possible to drag and drop a channel to a module (instead of a channel) to make a module action
- dropping on inadequate channels is prevented
- modules can now be automatically addressed from within the "new project" wizard
- new firmware upgrades added
- VMBGP1/2/4/PIR/OD (1720)
- VMB1BLS/2BLE (1720)
- new features in VMBGPOD (firmware 1642 or higher required)
- dual mode (short and long press) for the first 4 push buttons
- new actions: Force screensaver to off, and Cancel forcing screensaver to off
- the on delay for the screensaver is now configurable between 15 and 127 seconds
- the screensaver page can be chosen (clock, sensors, ...)
- it is now possible to configure immediate reaction when pushing a button during screensaver (dimmed and off)
- the last used IP-address of a connected Home Center is now saved in the project file
- button added to clear the list with recently opened projects
- during installation manuals (module user manuals and general Velbus manuals) can be downloaded and installed. These can be opened from within Velbuslink (new menu-item in the Help menu).
- when adding a virtual module subaddresses can be configured, and the build number (firmware) is checked
- text and icons on the VMBGPOD oled screen are now saved in the project file so they can be easily modified later, without having to start from scratch again
- it is now possible to modify/reset the counter of a 7IN channel in the configuration dialog
- it is now possible to request the bus time (per module) from within Velbuslink. Righ-click on a module and choose "Request time"
- the dark/light interval can now be set on VMBPIR and VMBGP4PIR modules
- it is now possible to add a horizontal and/or vertical divider line in the VMBGPOD oled bitmap
- new feature: action wizard. This allows to create actions between multiple initiators/subjects
- added the option "synchronise immediately" to factory default (to avoid errors when incoming statuses intervene with factory defaults)
- hover over actions in the action view shows the selected action parameters
- hover over action in action creation dialog shows short description of the action
- right-click on action in action dialog shows link to extended manual of actions (opens in browser)
- overview of LCD icons for VMBGPOD oled added (opens in browser)
- right-click on a channel shows the option to copy the actions to other channel
- log filters extended (among others filter on raw packet, more information by pressing the logging help button)
- VMB4AN module implemented
- actions have been thoroughly rewritten, every action has also received a unique ID number that is the same for all modules
- several actions have been renamed to clarify what they do exactly
- connection dialog has been improved
- VelbusLink gives a warning and no longer allows to sync as long as there are modules with addresses 0 or 255/FF in the project
- error handling when connection is lost have been improved, error warnings give more useful information
- firmware upgrading has been improved to minimise the chance of errors during upgrades
- advanced mode ("service mode") has been made more accessible (new menu-item in Tools menu and password removed)
- VMBPIRO sensor channels can no longer be operated
- dialogs for program steps have been streamlined (unified for all modules and improved)
- 'Replace a defective module' has been improved
- operating modules from within VelbusLink has been improved
- several channels can be operated at once
- all operate options together in one window
- translations (especially FR) have been greatly improved
- actions to activate/deactivate program steps on VMB1BLS/2BLE have been modified into module-actions (for greater coherence with other modules)
- syncing is no longer allowed as long as there are undetected modules (red cross) in the project, to prevent errors
- address dialog has been improved
- dialogs for temperature and remote sensors on VMBGPOD have been improved
- VMB1BLS/2BLE sunrise/sunset/clock alarms are deprecated + explanation added
- thermostat options are greyed out as long as no thermostat address has been assigned (to prevent users from configuring options that cannot be written to the module)
- many GUI improvements and better description of configuration settings
- several help texts have been added
- names of VMBMETEO alarm channels will no longer overwrite themselves
- temperature channels of VMBGPOD will be correctly shown at first scan
- VMBGP4PIR bug that resetted sensitivity is fixed
- auto send temperature bug (unwanted revert to 'never') fixed
- safeguard is now correctly written
- channel statuses are now correctly read/written
- Fixed VMBGP2 firmware upgrade
- Blind modules now have an icon to indicate their current mode
- VMBPIRM and VMBPIRC now support the 'Reset absence reaction timer at closed contact' action
- New firmware implemented for
- 1409 - VMB4RF
- 1439 - VMB6PBN
- 1537 - VMB7IN
- 1521 - VMBGPO, VMBGPTC
- 1612 - VMBGPOD
- 1626 - VMBGP1, VMBGP2, VMBGP4, VMBGP4PIR
- 1626 - VMBPIRC, VMBPIRO, VMBPIRM
- 1627 - VMB2BLE
- Bus traffic monitors have been added
- Large scale version with display filter (under Logging)
- Small scale version which is always visible in top right corner
- VMBMETEO Weather station has been implemented
- Display filter on the logging
- An icon has been added for test mode (Meteo and PIR sensors)
- Tooltips have been added to explain certain functions
- GPOD memo text
- Detection of PIR sensors
- Modules' sensor values will now be refreshed when viewed in the project navigation
- Toggle programs actions have been implemented for glass panels with firmware above 1415
- Display of the synchronize icon (in or out of sync) optimized
- Firmware upgrade is now only possible in Service Mode (CTRL+SHIFT+F10)
- Write changes in a configuration dialog is now only possible in Service Mode (CTRL+SHIFT+F10)
- Address management dialog has been revamped
- Homecenter will now correctly disconnect when an invalid password has been entered
- Temperature alarms configuration dialog for glass input modules with firmware above version 1520
- Creating a new project will now correctly fill in a default project name
- It is now possible to select more than only the Spanish language in VMBLCDWB
- Canceling the import of a bitmap image (VMBGPOD) will no longer give an error
- Displaying text on the GPOD is now independent of the user's DPI setting