ARDUINO® COMPATIBLE DATA LOGGING SHIELD
A dedicated and well-designed data logging shield for Arduino.
SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. The 3.3 V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
- stackable headers
- reset button
- prototyping area (102 solder pads) for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors
- back-up battery for RTC included
- uses the Arduino SD and RTC libraries
- with onboard 3.3 V regulator to run SD cards that require a lot of power
- back-up battery: CR1220 battery (incl.)
- dimensions: 43 x 17 x 9 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.