MAINS VOLTAGE DETECTOR
With this device wires can be very easily checked for mains voltage. It can be used to search for wires installed in or behind walls or to trace interruptions in wiring. A flashing LED indicates whether or not voltage is present. The flashing speed indicates how close by the wire is. If an audible signal is also desired, space has been provided on the PCB for buzzer SV4/12-S to be connected. The PCB has been specially constructed to fit entirely into the separately available box type G407.
- detection of mains conducting cables
- LED indication (buzzer optional)
- adjustable detection distance: max. 10cm, 3.9"
- distance indication
- supply voltage: 9V battery (not incl.)
- dimensions: 56 x 64mm / 2.2 x 2.5"
- For those wanting an audible signal, space is provided on the print for connecting a buzzer type SV4/12-S. The small PCB has been specially designed to be incorporated into the separately available casing type G407.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.