3 OUTPUT RELAY DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD
- tact switch back-lit key board
- weatherproof surface mount housing
- operated with PINs & EM cards
- stand-alone or split-decoded operation
- stand-alone electric lock or inter-lock installation
- door opening and alarm arm/disarm control
- extremely long programmable timer for output relays: 1 second up to over 24 hours
- The keypad has the three output relays for output 1, 2 with standard N.C. and N.O. contacts and a doorbell button contact and an open collector output for output 3.
- users for output 1: 1000 (PINs and/or cards) + 50 duress codes
- users for output 2: 100 (PINs and/or cards) + 10 duress codes
- users for output 3: 100 (PINs and/or cards) + 10 duress codes
- 50 visitor codes for output 1; one time use or valid for 1 up to 99 hours
- over 100 million combinations for user PINs
- superuser code operates all outputs and also sets or resets 'inhibit' for output 1
- Wiegand data output for the valid entry of PINs (34 bits) & reading of EM cards (26 bits)
- sole reader mode provides Wiegand data output for all PIN entries & card readings
- data I/O port in split-decoded operation
- card reader compatible with all the standard 125 kHz proximity EM cards & key fobs
- programmable intelligent Egress button controls with options of delay, warning and button contacting possibilities of momentary or holding contact
- common user PIN, group user PINs & private user PINs for working with the EM card for various levels of security enhancement
- ON-OFF selectable for pacifier tone, standby flashing LED & keyboard back-lit lighting
- input terminals for door position sensor, Egress button & output, 1 inhibit control
- user manual: English
- power supply: 11 - 15 VDC
- current: 60 - 150 mA
- open collector outputs for the duress, alarm, key active, inter-lock & output 3, 100 mA sink / 24 Vdc maximum rating
- output relay 1: solid state relay, fail-safe of fail-secure selectable, 3 A / 16 VDC max.
- output relay 2: standard NC + NO dry contacts 1 A / 24 VDC max.
- output relay 3: NO dry contact for doorbell button, 1 A / 24 VDC max.
- tamper switch: NC dry contact 50 mA / 24 VDC
- operating temperature: -20 °C to +70 °C
- humidity: 5-95 % RH, non condensing
- IP rating: IP55
- housing: ABS
- weight: 200 g
- dimensions (H x W x D): 126 x 75 x 35-40 mm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.