1.75 mm (1/16") PLA FILAMENT - GREY - 750 g
PLA is a tough, easy to use high grade PLA type of filament, ideal for 3D printing. Slightly modified, the filament retains the typical features of PLA, but makes it tougher and less brittle. Due to a low shrinkage factor PLA will not deform after cooling. Poly Lactic Acid is a biodegradable plastic made from renewable natural resources and one of the most popular materials for 3D printing.
- tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- easy to print at low temperature
- low warping
- limited smell
- type: PLA
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: reel
- colour: grey
- specific gravity: 1.24 g/cc
- print temperature: 180-210 °C
- impact strength: 7.5 kJ/m²
- weight: 750 g
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.