EMINENT - WIFI REPEATER
Increase your network coverage throughout your home or office with the EM4595 Universal WiFi Repeater. The installation is very easy by using the WPS button or web interface. The built-in WiFi signal indicator shows you the best location for the EM4595 WiFi Repeater.
Easy setup with WPS
The EM4595 supports WPS (WiFi Protected Setup). Installing the repeater is very easy. First, you need to press the WPS button on your router. Then, press the WPS button on the WiFi Repeater. The repeater and router make connection with each other. Do you prefer installing the repeater manually? Then install the EM4595 via the web interface in the browser of your tablet and smartphone. How easy is that?
WiFi signal indicator
A WiFi repeater needs to be located on the right location to get the best performance. Do you find it difficult to find the right location for the repeater? The EM4595 has a special WiFi signal indicator which helps you to find the best location for the repeater and get the maximum bandwidth and range.
Works with any wireless router
The Eminent WiFi repeater uses the 300N standard. This standard is compatible with all common routers. This will make the WiFi repeater universally applicable.
Usable as access point
The EM4595 WiFi Repeater works as an access point too. An access point converts a wired network connection into a wireless signal. You are able to make use of a WiFi signal in places you normally could use a wired connection only.
- easily increase your 2.4 GHz network coverage
- reach a maximum wireless speed up to 300 Mbps
- wireless repeater and access point
- WiFi signal indicator: find the best location for the repeater
- works with any wireless router
- easy setup with WPS function
- one 100 Mbps LAN port
- installation wizard via your tablet and smartphone
- easy installation
- for all questions or technical issues, see:
- network mode: repeater, access point and client mode
- network interface: 1x LAN 10/100 Mbps ethernet LAN port
- Wi-Fi: 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band
- complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n for 2.4 GHz band
- security: WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless security
- chipset: RTL8192ER
- antenna: 2 x 3 dbi internal antenna
- configuration: web-based
- dimensions: 55 (W) x 82 (H) x 40 (D) mm
- weight: 77 g
- supply voltage range: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 2 - 2.5 W
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.