2-CHANNEL WiFi DIGITAL STORAGE OSCILLOSCOPE
The Velleman WFS210 is the world's first Wifi dual channel digital storage oscilloscope geared towards tablet computers.
The WFS210 is a compact, portable battery powered fully featured two channel oscilloscope. Instead of a built-in screen it uses your tablet (iOS, Android™ or PC(Windows)) to display the measurements. Data exchange between the tablet and the oscilloscope is via wlan.
iPad App available
- two independent channels
- high sensitivity: up to 0.2mV
- full auto setup function
- signal markers
- hold function
- probe x1/x10 function (probe not included)
- DVM readouts
- fully documented protocol
- Li-ion rechargeable battery included
- input range: 5mV to 20V/div (12 steps)
- timebase: 1µs to 1s/div
- max. 30Vpp input
- bandwidth: 2 x 10MHz (-3dB at selected ranges)
- real time sample rate: 2 x 10MS/s
- input impedance: 1Mohm
- input coupling: AC, DC and GND
- AD resolution: 8 bit
- sample buffer: 4K/channel
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Vmin, Vmax.
- power consumption (battery): 160mA (max.)
- battery: Li-ion 3.7V 1800mAh
- USB charge current: 5V/500mA max.
- weight: 180g (0.39lb.)
- dimensions: 100 x 100 x 35mm / 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.4"
- Minimum system requirements:
- iOS (*)
- Android™ 4.0 (*), minimum 7" tablet required
- Windows XP or higher (*)
- Tablet or PC
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
PROBE60S: x10 probe
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.