glass control module with OLED display and temperature controller, black
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Glass touch panel OLED screen featuring up to 8 pages of 4 buttons, for custom configuration and various operations.
Each page display can hold your own text or image.
Furthermore the panel can operate up to 12 external and 1 internal temperature sensors. Each sensor contains its own program to control a heating or cooling installation. You can configure the settings using the panel or via PC software (VELBUSLINK).
- Configuration using Velbus PC interface (e.g.VMB1USB, VMBRSUSB) and
free VELBUSLINK software.
- LED feedback and night orientation
- Extended day, week and year timers with integrated astronomical clock (sunrise/set), to simulate button press.
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Up to 8 pages of 4 buttons each (= 32 buttons in total)
- Display of date, time, buttons (max. 32), temperature (max. 13) and energy consumption (max. 4)
- Local menu can modify the program of its own buttons and the connected temperature sensors (max. 13)
- the OLED display can be set in constant dimmed mode (screensaver)
- dynamic texts can be displayed (e.g. Sonos info from home center)
- LED indication for supply and data ( at backside).
- mTouch© technology
- Safety glass
- power supply: 12...18VDC
- consumption: 22mA
- 250 possible addresses
- programsteps: max. 159
- 86 x 86 x 11mm / 3.38 x 3.38 x 0.43"
- 4mm (0.15") glass + 7mm (0.27") distance to wall
- depth: 28mm (1.10") including connector
- useful temperature range: -10°C to +60°C
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.