USB EXPERIMENT INTERFACE BOARD
The K8055N interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code examples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ builder are available.
Hard- and software are downwards compatible with our previous K8055/VM110 board.
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 20kHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- minimum system requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- USB 1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or later
- also available in mounted version: VM110N
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
- up to 4 cards can be connected to PC
- general conversion time: 2ms per command
- uses Microsoft® human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required.
- diagnostic software, examples and DLL are downloadable via our website
- power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
- dimensions: 145 x 89 x 20mm / 5.7 x 3.5 x 0.8"
K8055, K8055N, VM110, VM110N application for Android
This is an Android version of the demonstration app used for the Velleman K8055, K8055N, VM110 & VM110N USB Experiment Interface Board.
Download the application here: K8055 Android application
© 2011 John Marshall
plug-in for IPEmotion measurement software
Students who are already working with the Velleman K8055 Experiment board will benefit from the plug-in for IPEmotion measurement software..
Download: Velleman K8055 Plugin
See how easy it is on Youtube!
AREMBEUSB ActiveX Control & Software Development Kit
The AREMBEUSB ActiveX Control and Software Development Kit (SDK) is designed to allow up to four Velleman K8055N / VM110N USB Experiment Interface Boards to be controlled from a PC computer. It offers an alternative to the software supplied by Velleman with the boards and makes it easier to incorporate control for them into programs written in many different languages.
AREMBEUSB ActiveX Control
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.