MINI PIC-PLC APPLICATION MODULE
This application module may seem small but is big in performance - all depends on your programming skills.
Now you can create your own custom application without the hassle of making the hardware. All the buffered inputs and outputs are ready-made for you. The module features on-board LED, a relay output and a buzzer.
Make your own automation, controller, car application…
All you need is one of our programmers like vm134 or K8076
- 9 free programmable I/Os (4 in-, 5 outputs)
- PIC16F630 microcontroller from Microchip® on-board
- LED indication for power supply and relay output
- 1 free programmable LED indication
- on-board mini buzzer for audible signals
- on-board ICSP™ connector for programming
- PIC™ programmer supports PIC16F630
- power supply: 12V DC (unregulated) / 100mA
- 4 inputs (voltage sensing inputs)
- input signal voltage: 5 - 24VDC, @ 4K7
- 4 NPN transistor outputs (open-collector, sink outputs).:
- transistor output current: max. 100mA each
- direct 12V relay drive possible (no need for protection diode)
- 1 relay output with NO/NC contact (2A)
- MCU speed: fixed 4MHz internal oscillator
- dimensions: 80 x70 x 25mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.98"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.